As a culture, we believe that if we simply stop eating so much and do some exercise, we can always lose weight. Personal trainers, nutritionists, and even with good intentions convey this message to women every day. However, there are still women out there who can not lose weight. Are they lying about what they eat and how much they exercise? I do not believe it.
My best friend joined the weight watchers and led her to weigh and measure every bite of food she put into her body. He has never lost a workout, never cheated with food, and every time he climbed the scale, he found that he only lost a mere quarter of a kilo or even gained it. I know weight watchers work well for some people, but it did not work for her. And now I know it was because I had something called resistance to weight loss .
I can talk to women everyday who spend many hours in the gym, who starve themselves regularly, and just can not understand why they are not losing weight. The resistance to weight loss is very frustrating, and often isolated. If this sounds like it, the first thing I want to say is that I do not think he’s a big eater and he’s doing everything he can. The reality is that there may be a metabolic imbalance that blocks weight loss, and once it is resolved, the weight will fade, stay away, and allow you to maintain a healthy weight.
What is resistance to weight loss?
Resistance to weight loss occurs when a woman develops or has a preexisting metabolic imbalance that makes losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight extremely difficult, despite her best efforts to eat less and exercise more.
Could be weight gain in your genes?
New research on genetics is helping us to understand that some genes cause metabolize fat differently than others. This means that certain types of food and exercise may be better for some people than stopping others.
While some women may lose weight on a low-fat diet, others may benefit from a more Mediterranean-style diet. While some women lose more weight with resistance to exercise style, others can do better with strength training. In other words, we are all different!
I’m not sure why our culture is always trying to put us in a box, one where the same solutions work for all people.Mother nature shows us time and time again that we are all unique. What works for you may not work for your girlfriend or your sister. Our differences in form, size, color, genetics, and personality are all worthy of embrace and celebration. You deserve to know what lies at the core of your weight loss puzzle and we can help you get there.
Here are the six major systemic imbalances that contribute greatly to resistance to weight loss in women:
- Hormonal imbalance (including thyroid dysfunction)
- Adrenal Imbalance (Chronic Stress)
- Neurotransmitter imbalance
- Digestive imbalance
- Systemic inflammation
- Detoxification Deterioration
Six Ways To Deal With Weight Loss Resistance
We often see a combination of previous imbalances in stubborn weight loss resistance, but as we begin to work with a woman, it is generally observed that predominates. Here are six key steps that you can start applying today. We have found each of these benefits to a woman’s efforts – no matter how entrenched her resistance to weight loss.
1) Understand the unique physiology. Work with a functional medicine practitioner or join a personal program for weight loss resistance to identify any metabolic imbalance that prevents weight loss. Once you figure out what your imbalance is, you can customize your nutritional plan and lifestyle changes to rebalance the system.
Along with meals and snacks, successful weight loss is facilitated by including certain vitamins, minerals, and cofactors in your diet. In particular, chromium, zinc, vitamin C, D3, and B vitamins are essential for healthy metabolism. So be sure to include a high quality multivitamin-mineral complex.
3) Move your body. Even if you have been discouraged by the fruitless workouts of the past, regular exercise is essential for a woman’s health. Especially to shake off extra pounds and maintain that healthy weight. Overcoming resistance to weight loss and restoring your metabolism will usually require a little sweat – but for those with little time, an interval workout is a super option -efficient.
4) Stress and emotional health. For some, rebalancing your body can be as easy as ending a problematic relationship? There are people whose resistance to weight loss has its roots in tension. So take the time to explore what works and does not work in your life, because these things really influence the changes.
5) Find time to relax and sleep. Quality sleep is something we have to do when we are too busy. But if you really want to lose weight, sleep has to become a priority. Not only does a good night’s sleep allow our body time to recover, sleep plays an integral role in the hunger we feel. Studies show that very little sleep causes us to consume more calories. Eight hours sleep between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am is ideal when you want to overcome weight loss resistance.
It’s time to solve the weight loss puzzle
I know you have been struggling with weight loss for a very long time, and you are likely to feel discouraged, discouraged, and maybe even guilty. Please, stop these feelings and release the guilt forever, your body, soul and mind. The resistance to weight loss is not their fault. It is an underlying imbalance that prevents you from losing weight. Once this imbalance is resolved, the overweight will disappear – I promise. Seek the help of a nutritionist or a weight loss specialist and you will see the results.
2) Get the best raw material. I suggest eating three well-balanced meals and two snacks a day. Organic fruits and vegetables are always good choices, but also make sure that every meal and snack includes some high quality protein like legumes, nuts, fish or lean organic meats. If you are often on the go, a snack made from whey protein and almond milk or water is also a great option. This helps maintain metabolism, while satisfying cravings.6) Get the benefit of Las Mejores Pastillas para Adelgazar Rapido and social support network. Research shows that people who join in their efforts to lose weight are more successful. If you find a partner to start your new weight loss plan, join a larger group, gaining connection with others can really help you lose weight.